Price Increases in December...

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Thu Nov 16 20:24:38 EST 2006

Just for everyone's information, I contacted Heather for clarification of
the upcoming upgrade to Rev and the price increases next month.  Both Studio
and Entrprise Editions will have the Altbrowser, etc. upgrade.  Possibly
this was well understood by everyone but me.

What was new to me was the information that you can purchase another year of
upgrades at the old price and have everything extended for another year.

Here is exactly what Heather said...

quote< The prices for Revolution Studio and Enterprise are going up from the
1st December. Your renewal pack is still valid, but if you act now
you can add another year at today's prices. >unquote

Jim

www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca/ns   www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139