proxy authentication

henk at iglow-media.nl henk at iglow-media.nl
Thu Nov 16 06:08:36 EST 2006

Good day all,

One of our applications is used with a proxy server and I need to authenticate
with the proxy server.
It uses various schemes: kerberos, NTLM.
In the archives I found references to a .dll that handles NTLM authentication
made available by Chipp Walters .

What I would like to know: is that .dll still needed? Rev's own libURL doesn't
support this scheme?

In one posting on the list a reference was made to a handler
'libUrlSetAuthToken', but in the documentation I can't find anything about it.
Can anyone tell me more about this one?

Kind regards,
Henk v.d. Velden