I want to run my Rev on another computer.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 15 16:17:38 EST 2006

Hi Francis,

You can copy your copy of Revolution 2.6.1 to your new iMac if the
iMac is able to run the same operating system as the Mac you are
using Rev 2.6.1 on now. You can still do this with 2.7.x, although
you would have to enter your license key again.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 15-nov-2006, om 19:00 heeft Francis Nugent Dixon het volgende
geschreven: