How do I change the Stack File Version?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 15 16:12:03 EST 2006

Hi Dave,

Bring the main stack to front. In the File menu, choose Save As...
Then select Legacy Revolution Stack in the list of formats in the
Save File dialog window, to choose the format compatible with 2.6.1.
If you want to make absolutely sure sure that the stack always saved
in legacy format, put the following handler in the stack script:

on saveStackRequest
   set the stackFileVersion to "2.4"
   pass saveStackRequest
end saveStackRequest

If you want to make sure that a stack is always saved in 2.7 format,
replace "2.4" with "2.7".

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 15-nov-2006, om 21:42 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven: