U3 poll

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 15 14:27:04 EST 2006

Hi Richard,

As was announced in the newsletter, Economy-x-Talk is working on a U3
version of Salery web store software. I don't know whether we will
release more software for U3.

You might want to move the poll to the forum. That would allow
everyone who is a member of the forum to vote easily and to see the
results.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 15-nov-2006, om 18:26 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven: