Image woes

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Nov 15 12:12:22 EST 2006

Trevor DeVore wrote:

> On Nov 14, 2006, at 10:25 PM, Scott Kane wrote:
>> I'm working on a quick and dirty little project and am using Trevor
>> Devore's "empDB" sample project as the basis.
>
> Just to clarify - I think the empDB was a sample stack that came with
> Revolution at one point but I wasn't the one who put it together.

Mea culpa -- that was me.

The stack was part of a tutorial called "Independent Study", to
encourage folks to learn by dissection.

It was included in v1.0 of Rev, and possibly through v1.5 (it's been so
long I can't recall), but hasn't been in the product for some time.  The
pre-1.0 cycle was rather hectic and I was never given a chance to finish
those tutorials, so I have no doubt there are bugs.

My copy is filed away in archives from three computers ago.  If someone
will kindly email it to me I'll see if I can make some time to update it.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal