Image woes

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Nov 15 10:43:37 EST 2006

Dave wrote:
>> ISM?  Not sure about that one.  What's ISM?
>
> A module I wrote that makes it easier to re-use and control your
> Stacks/Cards/Groups/Objects. It solves a lot of the problems you face
> when trying to use controls and/or code from third party stacks. It
> allows you to easily communicate between Obejcts in other stacks and
> I am now in the process of making it work across a network, this
> would allow you to run "commands" on different processors and make a
> client/server based application really easy to implement.

Sounds like you share some interests with the folks who participate in
the Rev Interoperability Project working group:

You might enjoy checking out the Edinburgh Core Metadata Initiative
(ECMI) document in the Files section there.

And of course you're welcome to participate in its refinement, or any
other initiatives in the group.  Membership is open to anyone sincerely
interested in exploring ways to make it easier to share and reuse
components in Rev.

It's a lively crew there with lots of input from a variety of
perspectives to help refine these things. ECMI wouldn't be half as
useful as it is now if it weren't for the various perspectives which led
to its refinement.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal