Image woes

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Nov 15 07:10:03 EST 2006

Hi,

One other thought. Is this a multi-card stack? If so is Trevor's
image supposed to reside in just card one or in all cards? If all
cards, you might have to make it into a group and set the "Group
Background Behavior" to on. You would also have to make sure it's the
last Group in all cards. Either that or dupe it into each card.

Hope this helps
Dave