Image woes

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 01:33:42 EST 2006

the 'last image' refers to the image with the largest number, just like the
'last card' is the card with the highest number, last char, last item, last
word.

Card 1 should make no difference, except for something that interferes.

If the data is the binary jpg or png file, then

put the cpPngBinary of this card into image "disp"
or
put the cpPngBinary of this card into the last image
set the width of the last image to 137
set the height of the last image to 203
set the loc of the last image to the loc of the first image

Hope this helps

Jim Ault
Las Vegas