AAAAUGH! Cursor, enter problems

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 20:14:17 EST 2006

On 11/14/06, Mikey <mikeythek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Second, if I open the script using the Object Menu, and hit "enter" to
> terminate a line (it doesn't matter if it's the enter on the main part
> of the kb or the numeric enter) the script closes.

You might want to check your preferences. For me (on a Mac) I have to use
the return key to terminate a line.  If I 'edit' a script and use the
'Enter' key, it will 'Apply' the changes, if I then hit the 'Enter' key
again, or if in the first case the script had not been amended, then the
script window will be closed.

I'm sure you can vary this behaviour in Rev's preferences.

HTH