Rev_rant part 4

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Tue Nov 14 15:12:03 EST 2006

> > As far as I am concerned, with Rev the glass is certainly more than
> > half-full.  In fact, if I had the money I'd be trying to buy the
> > company.
>
> I'm not talking about "me", I'm talking about trying to sell
> it to a whole programming department that is currently using
> a mix of Macs, Windows and Linux machines and programming
> tools such as C/C++, RealBasic, AppleScript, XML, PDF, PERL,
> JavaScript, etc.

You have to start someplace. I also would not put REALbasic and Applescript
into that group either. Applescript is Mac only, and REALbasic isnt as
widely accepted as any of the others (though they have a good start).

Just point them to the wildly popular Wiley Publisher's Dummies book:
Beginning Programming for Dummies 4th Edition recently released where
Revolution receives a lot of coverage, esp compared to ALL of the above.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd