Spreadsheet Type Layout in RunRev?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 10:45:45 EST 2006

My preference would be to create and work with arrays...
but part of your decision boils down to 4 things:

Display of tabular data
User input, modification of each cell, or copy paste rows, etc
Calculation, updating sums, refresh time, complex formulas
Triggering the recalc

Since most users are familiar with full-app spreadsheets, they can expect a
standard that is too high to emulate in Rev.  Perhaps the next version 3.0
will have tools for this to work better.

Bernard gave you a very good path to follow to get closer to your goal.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas