Quartz Composer and Revolution

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Mon Nov 13 22:44:28 EST 2006

I have been experimenting with QC a bit- it is an awesome application!

I am looking for someone to help me develop an application that takes
a QC composition and packages it as an FXplug plugin. I have a budget
of several thousand dollars for anyone who can help me successfully
complete this task.

Of course, all the QC talk is OS X 10.4+ only - will never be WinXP
or Linux.