Spaces in folder names on server

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 17:35:06 EST 2006

Could be a question of your ftp client doing a friendly white space
conversion for you. or the system clipboard.

Try in the message box ...

put "book|" & numtochar(20) &"|20spaced32|"&numtochar(32)&"|end"

on testThis  --try to determine which char the white space is
put url ("ftp://home/folder1/Test Folder/" into theDirListing
replace numToChar(20) with "20" in theDirListing
replace numToChar(32) with "32" in theDirListing
put theDirListing into msg
end testThis

Jim Ault
Las Vegas