SSL Library

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Nov 13 15:50:51 EST 2006

On Nov 13, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Mark Smith wrote:

> Just a heads up to those who might be interested. RunRev have just
> told me that the SSL add-on is not going to be available to Studio
> licencees anymore. You'll have to have an Enterprise licence in
> order to use the SSL library. :(

For the encryption part, one can use shell() with the command-line
tool openSSL.  I do this to test the library and to get to things yet
implemented.  (On Windows, binary output of shell() is garbled, well,
maybe just text-interpreted, so you will want to redirect to a file
in some cases, which can be a security issue.)

Dar