Clipboard Anomally [BUG]?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Nov 13 12:55:24 EST 2006

On 11/13/06 11:44 AM, "Jim Ault" <JimAultWins at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 11/13/06 9:29 AM, "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/13/06 11:06 AM, "Bill Marriott" <wjm at wjm.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Bug #(s)?
>>
>> Well, a related bug is #3877 that identifies that Rev doesn't recognize a
>> change in the clipboard when made by an outside agent, but I think the one
>> that is spot on is #2602 filed by Rodney Tamblyn, but this has been resolved
>> as "CANT_REPRODUCE". I think RunRev needs to reopen it and let Kay add the
>> example that was posted.
> I think the underlying problem is not that tech support
> CANT_REPRODUCE the receipe
>
> but rather it is
> CONSISTENTLY INCONSISTENT to the user.

Well, I think that's why Kay made the post... if everyone who follows Kay's
instructions on OS X gets the same result, it is a consistently
reproduceable bug.

> I have spent many hours over the last 2 years building work-arounds.

Hopefully this can be fixed so no more workaround are needed...

:-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/