Clipboard Anomally [BUG]?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Nov 13 12:01:12 EST 2006

On 11/13/06 10:49 AM, "MisterX" <b.xavier at internet.lu> wrote:

> Kay,
>
> cut this into pieces...
>
> If you can paste from any app into teachtext, you know your OS is working.
> If you can't paste via menu shortcuts, the menus are at fault
> If you can't paste via menus, either the menus are not scripted OK (I've
> seen it happen) or indeed the clipboard is at fault...
>
> One very simple way to see this:
> make a palette stack, with a backscript that has the following:
>
> on resume
>   put the clipboard into fld "clips" of stack "clipboardwatcher"
>   put the clibpoarddata["text"] into fld "text" of stack "clipboardwatcher"
>   pass resume
> end resume
>
> as soon as you "resume" rev, your palette will show the clipboard content.

Actually that's the problem, Xavier... when you resume Rev, the clipboard
registers as being empty, even though it actually has something in it (you
can tell because you can switch to any other app and paste).

IMHO, it's a confirmed bug (at least on OS X).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com