Dumb File Question

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Sun Nov 12 23:39:04 EST 2006

> Hey, Scott! Welcome back!

Thanks, Ken.  I've missed this community.

> First of all, remember that all paths inside Rev are forward-slash
> delimited
> (/), not backslash-delimited, although the following suggestion will work
> regardless (just substitute the proper slash):
>
>  put "C:/My Documents/Images/myimage.jpg" into tPath
>  set the itemDel to "/"
>  put item -1 of tPath into tFileName
>
> --> tFileName now contains "myimage.jpg"

Perfect.  I was half way there, but got muddled. <g>   I've currently got
two project running, one in Rev and one in Delphi.  Switching between the
two is a bit like climbing out of a manual and into an automatic - you keep
going for the clutch.   :-)

Thanks for the snippet, works perfectly!

Scott