sequence of messages of stack vs. standalone

Douglas Ivers doug_ivers at highstream.net
Sun Nov 12 20:59:31 EST 2006

What are the first several messages sent when a stack is opened in Rev?
What are the first several messages sent when a stack is opened as a
standalone?
By "first several messages," I mean all the messages up to the first
idle message (in a simple stack) or at least to the first openCard
message.

I'm getting a difference in behavior between the stack and the
standalone that I don't understand.  In other cases, I see a
difference in behavior between the first time I open a standalone and
subsequent openings.  I don't think this happened in Rev 2.6.

-Doug