adding info to fld

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 14:05:40 EST 2006

Try...
put CR & fld "tnewscommentshock" after fld  "shockcomment"

where CR is CarriageReturn. Other options are LF  (LineFeed) and CRLF (both).

You will, however, notice that any text styles will be lost. To retain text
styles, use the htmlText...

  set the htmlText of fld "shockcomment" to (the htmlText of fld
"shockcomment" & the htmlText of fld "tnewscommentshock")

Parethese are optional but serve to clarify.

HTH

/H

Op 12-nov-2006, om 18:14 heeft Robert Mann het volgende  geschreven: