Naughtiness Adjuster

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 10:59:51 EST 2006

As all the other Runtime Revolutioneers have been
working on "less" important things, and I had 30
minutes free this Saturday :)

a Demo of the all new RR naughtiness adjuster is
available for download
at:

http://mail.maclaunch.com/richmond/NAdjust.rev.zip

those who are offended by images of grandmothers,
forks and frankfurter sausages need not apply.

owing to constraints on my time it is only a demo -
however it includes details of how much I would need
to develop a full-blown version :)

This program has been uploaded to celebrate the 17th
Anniversary of the deposition of Todor Zhivkov, the
erstwhile communist dictator of Bulgaria, and, as
such, has about the same value as he did!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Its time to do Philosophy and stop worrying about what dead men said."
                                                                                           Mathewson 2006