Quality

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Nov 11 01:29:17 EST 2006

there's lots of unix apps out there. While java is more native
to sun, there's lots of jobs to grab in that platform from
server apps to administration control and management or
reporting tools...

I know it's not multimedia as you would have expected but the
down to business applications arent always needing fancy
features, just sturdy operations and a nice little GUI...

cheers
Xavier