OT: looking for Xcode expert

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Fri Nov 10 15:10:32 EST 2006

Figured with the Mac faithful on this list there might be an Xcode
guru or two...

The process I need to do seems to be summed up here:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/AppleApplications/Conceptual/
FXPlug_overview/Overview/chapter_2_section_8.html

and here:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/AppleApplications/Conceptual/
FXPlug_overview/Overview/chapter_2_section_9.html

Rather than setting off on this journey without a guide, I was hoping
to have an expert walk me through these steps to avoid excessive time
wandering and lost in the desolate Xcode wastelands :-)

Our offer is $200/hour prorated.

Thanks, and now back to your regularly scheduled program...