RevCon - How To Increase Rev Profile

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Fri Nov 10 14:55:28 EST 2006

On Nov 10, 2006, at 2:58 AM, Dave wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can't help seeing their point, from a recent post to the list by
> myself:
>
> Anyway, I really hope that some bugs get fixed soon and the IDE is
> over hauled.

If you (or anybody) already tried it, download a trial of the Galaxy
IDE.  I've never seen a company respond so quickly to feature
requests and bug reports... they have been added and fixed, literally
within hours sometimes.  And the IDE is looking and working better by
the day.  When it is "finished" (if an IDE can ever be finished )
it's going to be a thing of beauty.  OK, it's an added cost, but well
worth it.

http://daniels-mara.com/new_in_galaxy_1_5.htm

No affiliation,
Mark