Clipboard Anomally [BUG]?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Nov 10 13:25:49 EST 2006

Chipp Walters wrote:

> Actually, I find copy/paste clipboard issues always occur when launching
> Rev. Rev seems to always start with a clear clipboard on XP. I don't have
> the same problem with copy/paste text in other apps.

I restarted WinXP, copied some text in Notepad, closed Notepad, reopened
Notepad, and pasted. It worked. Then I relaunched Revolution, made a new
stack with a field, and pasted. And that worked too. So it isn't
consistent. Today's test seems to show that Rev doesn't automatically
clear the clipboard.

I wish I could pin down when it fails, because I have a standalone with
a registration dialog that users paste a serial number into. If they
copy the serial from an email and launch my app, it only pastes
sporadically. If the dialog is already open when they flip over to email
to copy, it pastes every time.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com