UDP question

John Craig jc at spl21.net
Fri Nov 10 13:06:05 EST 2006

I also had a look at Alex Tweedly's UDP examples when I started looking
at networking with Rev. - saved a lot of time.
I've also got two very minimal test stacks on user space Jock_McTartan -
about 10 lines of code each - client and server.
They have just enough in them to show the mechanism working.

Hope this helps.

JC