UDP question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Nov 10 11:09:41 EST 2006

Andre,

I had a similar problem when I tried to broadcast over UDP. I wanted
a client to broadcast and a server to reply. AFAIK Revolution cannot
do that. I solved it by having the server open a new connection to
the client. Since you're sure that the client will reply, this can be
a normal connection, which allows you to keep the connection open as
long as necessary.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 10-nov-2006, om 16:50 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven: