RevCon - How To Increase Rev Profile

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Nov 10 05:58:55 EST 2006

Hi,

I can't help seeing their point, from a recent post to the list by
myself:

Anyway, I really hope that some bugs get fixed soon and the IDE is
over hauled. The sad reality is that in the last 2 months I could
have sold 2 studio licenses (That's 2 licenses + 1 extra platform,
Mac and Windows (4 total)), however the policy of charging for
updates and the fact that 2.7.x is really buggy stopped the sales. I
would also have purchased one Mac License for 2.7.4 for myself, so
that's a total of 5 licenses lost.

Can you honestly say that there is a better way to "increase Rev
Profile" than to:

A) Maybe, just maybe, getting bugs fixed would do the trick.
Happier developers not hampered by the environment, less likely to
move to another environment and releasing more software (ie: more
productive).

which in turn would lead to:

B) Selling more copies and having more pleased customers.

Anything else is just "hype".

All the Best
Dave