When my relatives moved to Linux

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 14:39:53 EST 2006

Thank all of you for the help.

Although, I have to say that my favourite bit was the
picture comment :)

That photograph was a random "kiddo" I pulled off the
net - most of my pupils are aged between 6 and 10
years old and don't want a photo of the 44 year-old
goat spoiling their "learning experience".

I thought the 10 statement limitation was confined to
the old "Free" 2.0.1 version. I built standalones on
Linux using the Free Novell Linux 2.2 version.

I haven't tried building a standalone on Mac as had no
need to.

Am I to take it that standalones - however they are
built (!!!) - have constraints placed upon them that
are not placed, for example, on stacks running with a
stack runner variant?

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Its time to do Philosophy and stop worrying about what dead men said."
                                                                                           Mathewson 2006