Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Nov 9 14:36:47 EST 2006

On 7 Nov 2006, at 18:39, Marielle Lange wrote:

>> Luis wrote in response to Jacque:
>>> And, when elaborating a point for which you have no control is an
>>> especially telling consequence of an inability to be forthcoming
>>> with the facts. Just a thought.
>> The above is a weak and wordy way of calling Jacque a liar.
>
> Can you please stop this!?
>
> My own understanding is that you put in Luis' mouth words he never
> had.
>
> Take the facts: I had *exactly* the same problems as Luis. I sent 3
> emails to support, spaced by a week, I only got an answer only on
> the third email.
>
> Take his perspective. He is a new guy, he tries to send emails to
> support, they don't get answered.... what is he supposed to think?

Ok, I see this, but isn't there an auto-responder assigning a ticket
number to the problem? If this was received, obviously the RunRev
servers got the message. If you'd didn't then the message was never
logged on the system, therefore the reason it got dropped needs to be
figured out.

> Conclusion:
> Don't reply to an old ticket if you want to be sure that your
> request is treated promptly

See above, if there is not a new ticket number supplied then it
didn't get through.

Cheers
Dave