try/catch -- deciphering error code numbers when caught

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 8 07:04:40 EST 2006

Hi Bernard,

I wrote a shareware library to solve this problem, including error
logging to files and several ways to display errors, including your
own custom dialogs with parsed error information. You can find it in
the developers section of the Economy-x-Talk homepage.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 8-nov-2006, om 12:52 heeft Bernard Devlin het volgende geschreven: