[OT] Atonement . . .

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 05:21:59 EST 2006

I am thinking of authoring a fat and authoritative
volume entitled:

"The Scape Goat in World Literature and the Runtime
Revolution User List" :)

However, while you are all saving up the money to buy
it (Mind you I might send Luis and Bill Marriott
signed copies) you can all go
and join my Yahoo Groups that are packed full of RR
stacks:

and if that is not enough, I have recently popped some
offerings
(admittedly not 'burnt offerings' - sorry) on
RevOnline.

I may be a goat, but there's no flies on me!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Its time to do Philosophy and stop worrying about what dead men said."
                                                                                           Mathewson 2006