how to place a dialog window

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Wed Nov 8 01:01:53 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

Personally I'm not aware that you can set the screen position of a standard Rev
dialog, though I'm willing to be corrected.

I often use a substack as a dialog. That way I have complete control over it -
in theory :o)  Then in its stack script I put:

on preOpenStack
   set the loc of me to the screenLoc -- or the loc of the app, etc
end preOpenStack

So my custom dialog is positioned before it becomes visible.

That's one way.

Phil Davis