error while saving the standalone application

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 7 15:35:27 EST 2006

Hi Reinhold,

I'd start with making sure that all necessary files are available,
including icons and "other files". Also make sure that your stacks
have the extension ".rev". Make sure that you have write permission
for the destination folder, as Andre has pointed out.

Have you tried quitting Revolution and reopening it? What happens if
you try making a standalone from an empty stack or from an older
version of your problem stack?

If nothing works, you can turn on Show Revolution UI Elements in
Lists (in the View menu) and remove the custom properties set
cRevStandaloneSettings from the custom properties pane in the
properties inspector. If you do so, you have to enter all standalone
settings again.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 7-nov-2006, om 21:08 heeft Reinhold Venzl-Schubert het volgende
geschreven: