Newbie information and list attitude

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Nov 7 14:05:01 EST 2006

Andre Garzia wrote:
> Heather,
>
> you and the RevGurus out there make my life much more fun and easier,
> thanks for your hard work.
>
> if I get rich one day, I'll issue RevAwards or something...

Andre - When my ship comes in, would you mind if I added to the RevAwards pot
too? It would be exhilarating to give back at that level!

I bet there are lots of people on this list whose core feeling toward RunRev is
gratitude for what they've given us. OK, they've sold it to us. Minor
distinction, considering the magnitude of Revolution's value to our work lives.

Phil Davis