Newbie information and list attitude

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Nov 7 14:01:20 EST 2006

Heather Nagey wrote:

> It's easy to misinterpret an email.

I probably did that. Fortunately I'm already over it. Luis, no hard
feelings and I apologize if I misread you. You say you intended no
offense and I will take that at face value.

What I really hope didn't happen is that you get soured on Revolution
because of today's interchange. That would be tragic. The software is a
beautiful thing in spite of its occasional flaws, and it really does
inspire a passion one doesn't usually associate with software. I've
noticed that some of its most vocal critics are also the same people who
love it the most. I sincerely hope you will stay with it for a while so
that you can see it too.

Thanks for the show of support to those who responded, but I need to
remember to let the water roll off my back in the future.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com