Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Nov 7 12:15:51 EST 2006

Luis wrote in response to Jacque:

> And, when elaborating a point for which you have no control is an
> especially telling consequence of an inability to be forthcoming with
> the facts. Just a thought.
> Must be Tuesday, yup.

Why must it be Tuesday?  Is that the day you set aside to be rude?

Look, I really don't care whether you like or dislike Rev, whether you
feel you can run their company better, whether you've had more
demonstrated success with your own products, or whether you're
merely a malcontent.

BUT -

I do care very much when you insult my friend.

The above is a weak and wordy way of calling Jacque a liar.

I've known Jacque for more than a decade, and I would stand by her
integrity and earnestness far more readily than I would heed the random
insults of a boor who can run the world but can't finish his own web site.

Perhaps Jacque's greatest failing is that she is far more patient with
some people than they deserve.

May I please appeal to your more refined sensibilities and ask you to
avoid insulting my friends?

Please be civil and professional, and you will meet with that in kind.

Have a better Wednesday -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation