More on php and Rev cgi

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Nov 7 12:04:39 EST 2006

Pierre Sahores wrote:
 > Hi Jacque,
 >
 > If you can send me both the php and cgi components of the stuff to get
 > up together, il will try to do them good friends ;-)

That's a lovely idiom -- and you are kind as always. But we've had
success! It now works. The problem was simple, as it turns out. The php
developer didn't realize that the return values would be coming back as
an array, so to him they appeared empty. It was the hint from John Craig
that tipped us off, and when the php programmer adjusted his script to
read an array he could see the values. So it works, and once again this
list has proven to be the very best resource in the world.

Thanks for your offfer, Pierre. The next time we get stuck I may write
to you. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com