Go Next Card Sluggish in2.7.4?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Tue Nov 7 10:04:07 EST 2006

Siv'swami,

I wonder if you could quantify the difference for us... something like

put the list of numbers 1 to the number of cards into cardList
shuffle up cardList
put the ticks into startTime
repeat for each line thatCard in cardList
  go card thatCard
end repeat
put the ticks into endTime
put endTime - startTime