Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 05:10:02 EST 2006

Hershel Fisch wrote:
> On 11/3/06 12:31 PM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
>
>> Luis wrote:
>>> That's bad!! Did they provide appropriate answers to your queries?
>> Repeatedly. I personally answered dozens of support questions from
>> Hershel. I have just done a search of the support database and I see
>> Heather answered many others too.
>
>  Many questions where answered after a few requests and 2-3 weeks time.
> I even had a whole discussion via email with Dar Scott, regarding this
> matter.
> But not to flair up the situation I'll except the reason that many questions
> did get lost as you state below.

I've heard the same excuse many times 'it's not us'...
Whilst it is possible, the fact that you maintained communications,
albeit delayed (whilst, I assume, you made no changes regarding black
lists) indicates that this issue was not related to your lack of
issues many times, and I'd say about 1percent of them are related to
black lists.
And, when elaborating a point for which you have no control is an
especially telling consequence of an inability to be forthcoming with
the facts. Just a thought.
Must be Tuesday, yup.

Cheers,

Luis.