Revolution user space

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Nov 6 18:06:57 EST 2006

Yes John, I think so. To make the plugin catch messages, you have to
select them in the Plugin Settings. However, if you select
revPreOpenstack for instance, the message is sent whenever a stack
opens. If you want the script to run if your plugin opens only, you
will have to check the target in your script.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 6-nov-2006, om 23:15 heeft John Craig het volgende geschreven: