cRevTable properties

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Nov 5 23:05:51 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

If you use the Geometry Manager to manage resizing of stacks, then you don't
want to delete the cREVGeometry prop set. It is only set if/when you are
using Geometry Manager. Sometimes, you may have tried GM and decided not to
use it, but the GM prop sets are still there. In those cases it is good to
delete the prop set.

Richard,

Since I never used cREVtable, I didn't check for it. But it is a different
prop set and should be deleted. Like GM, cREVtable isn't set unless the
Table Object in the field properties settings is checked. So, just created
tabstops and hGrid,vGrid does not put it on. Frankly, I wasn't aware on how
large those props may have been.

All that said, I imagine your client was using it in a fairly unconventional
way to see those kinds of file savings. Was cREVtable caching old data?

Everyone,

Though many of these prop sets contain either redundant or useless data for
your deployed application, none of them actually hurt anything. So, leaving
them alone is okay, too.