switch case question

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 00:11:35 EST 2006

On 11/4/06, Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com> wrote:

> I have been running some speed tests and the more I do the more I get
> confused.

Yeah, I know what you mean. When I originally ran my comparisons
(months ago) I expected the results to be pretty much the same. When
it came back that If-then was faster I assumed that internally Rev was
just turning switch into if-then and that internal conversion was
adding 25-50% in time.

The more I look at Mark's (over 2 times faster) and André's (around 9
times faster!!) results the more I comprehend how incomprehensible
Rev's internal thinking is;-)