[ANN] The Scripter's Scrapbook at Half Price

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Nov 3 21:43:51 EST 2006

On 11/3/06 3:08 PM, "Stephen Barncard" <stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com>
wrote:

> If anyone on this list doesn't have this valuable piece of software
> by this time, they should get it right now if they do any scripting
> at all.

I wholeheartily agree! My Scrapbook has over 500 entries in it, and its has
become an invaluable part of my daily programming life.

Oh, and it has the ability to publish entries to a centralized repository
that can be retrieved by anyone using Scripter's Scrapbook; it's a great way
to "spread the love around." ;-)

> great work, and happy birthday, Hugh.

Same here, Hugh!

Ken Ray