Apologies for my complaints

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Nov 3 12:29:31 EST 2006

I just downloaded the update to iTunes and quickly realized 1 thing.
Every time I update iTunes I have to reset the QuickTime settings to
remove the system tray icon and enable Flash...  Every time...  and
Apple still hasn't fixed this bug.

In the past I have voiced my negative opinions on how RunRev does it's
business via license costs and my general dislike over the new features
and bug fixes within the last 3 years of updates.  Mainly because I felt
like I was being treated unfairly as a small developer.

I have come to realize that RunRev is a wonderful company with excellent
people working for it.  The simple fact that I am able to post bugs and
enhancement requests on BugZilla and actually get a response from the
RunRev developers is proof alone that RunRev consists of people who work
hard and feel strongly about their product.

I was so quick to jump on them for every little problem that I forgot
about all those times in the past where they listened to me and fixed
bugs that I reported, or added enhancements that I supported.  And most
importantly, I forgot that almost 6 years ago I was wondering how a
HyperCard developer like me would survive when Apple discontinued
development.

So in other words...

Thanks to the team at Runtime Revolution for keeping such a wonderful
idea alive.  Thanks to the list users who have helped me and guided me
over the last 4 years.  And to everyone, sorry I was such a... problem.

In the meantime I will still continue to support Revolution by making
even more programs with it, and I will continue to offer my enhancement
requests and bug reports.  Thanks again!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software