Dollars vs Pounds

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 12:17:08 EST 2006

Yes, I do realise that the IP address is taken into account. It's not
so much that I'm being charged in £'s, I wouldn't care if it was
sheckles, shindarkles or south pacific pesos, just so long as the
exchange rate to clams on my Visa statement is 'roughly' the same.

Xavier, who posted to me offlist, good to see you back on the list and
thanks for the heads up.

The problem isn't so much my Asian location, it's the disparity in
price which shocked me. Though the solution would seem to be the next
time I'm in the US is the time I should plan my next Rev purchase:-)