Trouble with sub stacks

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Nov 3 11:30:47 EST 2006

Hi Dave,

Possibly, the problem is that although you hide the substack, it is
still open and its style is still modal. Because it is modal, it
probably blocks sent messages. Can't you just close the stack or use
a different window style? Or call the handler directly instead of
using the send command?

Additionally, it is a _very_ bad idea to call a stack "mainstack".
Please, change the name of the stack. This might solve the infinite
loop problem.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 3-nov-2006, om 16:44 heeft Dave Herndon het volgende geschreven: