rev~ file extension ?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Nov 3 04:56:00 EST 2006

Hi Andreas,

If you want to use the older backup *.rev~, you need to remove the
original file that was saved by Revolution and rename the backup into
*.rev.

Probably, you keep crashing because you are using a corrupt file.
Hopefully, the backup is still the original valid file.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 3-nov-2006, om 10:27 heeft andreas het volgende geschreven: