"New" DST... how will that impact us?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Nov 1 11:09:57 EST 2006

Actually, Eric, that's not quite true if you count the UK in Europa
(I do, since I live in both the UK and France). I am old enough to
remember when the UK and French switch-over dates did not coincide,
so change is not inconceivable, and there is currently a proposal
being at least tentatively discussed in the UK to change the whole
thing permanently. See

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6093560.stm?ls

FWIW

Graham