Linux installation

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Wed May 31 16:56:47 EDT 2006

Regarding the standalone module for discovering fundamental system path
information in Linux, which you can download here:-

http://www.howsoft.com/runrev/sysinfo/get_sys_info_linux.zip

- I am pleased to say that I have managed to cure the little problem
that made it necessary to give the prog "executable" status in its
properties. The program should now run directly after extracting it.

If any of you have non-Debian based Linuxes installed, would you mind
giving it a quick try? I would also be interested in knowing the
contents of the "sys_info.txt" output file under your different Linux
flavour.

Thanks!

Bob Warren